SWR Ranch News: The latest news, events, offers & more…
Nurses from Jane Phillips Medical Center – Bartlesville, Oklahoma – participate in this one-day Spurs program.
New Program: Spurs
Introducing our newly-named “Spurs” program! Students from Caney Valley schools and nurses from Jane Phillips Medical Center have been taking advantage of this program to accomplish their goals and bring their teams together.
Spurs is an equine-facilitated learning program that provides a dynamic process of building communication, leadership and self-awareness skills through horse-human interactions.
Team building, interpersonal communication and conflict resolution are crucial in addressing the challenges of modern life. Corporate leaders need to effectively embody these skills to impact an organization’s bottom line. Managers need to be able to bring a team together to focus on these skills to accomplish their overall goals. Student groups utilize these programs to build community through social, emotional, character and communication development to better navigate the future.
Spurs is designed for groups of all ages. It is for schools and educational groups as well as group leaders, business owners, managers and executives in corporate settings who wish to experience accelerated learning in areas of team building, leadership and relationship development, using the Equine Experiential Learning (EEL) programs at Stormwalker Ranch.
Groups participating in our Spurs program have the opportunity to learn to:
- Live intentionally
- Build partnerships with horses and their larger community
- Make choices and take actions based on courage and awareness
- Build trust in relationships and teams
- Develop skills to work through uncomfortable, emotionally charged situations
- Become a solution provider in the middle of conflict
- Face and overcome fears
- Increase the depth of their own Emotional Intelligence
- Bring teams together and increase productivity within teams and partnerships
For more information, do not hesitate to reach out to the SWR team to book your equine experience.